Your Place For -Core

-YOUR PLACE FOR -CORE-
Below you will find posts containing news, information, reviews and many other things about any subgenre of hardcore music you can think of.

Video Of The Week

-Video Of The Week-

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Misery Signals, The Acacia Strain, The Ghost Inside and More Announced...

To release some cover songs for Homefront. Bands included are: Misery Signals (HOORAAAAAAYYYYYY AGGGGH *seizure*) Veil of Maya, As I Lay Dying, Periphery, The Ghost Inside, The Dillinger Escape Plan and many more. Here is the article posted on theprp.com.

"A number of heavy bands look to be involved with the soundtrack to the upcoming video game “Homefront“. Misery Signals most recently entered the studio to track an as-yet unspecified cover for the game. Other artists expected to appear on the soundtrack include As I Lay Dying, The Acacia Strain, Periphery, The Ghost Inside and more.
Further details are expected soon, while the game is on course for a March 08th release date on Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC platforms."

5 comments:

  1. Check out my Parkway Drive/Set Your Goals/Ghost Inside review a while back. Great great show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. game is ok
    music fits well, if only the game was better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess I was over-hyped about the game. Only infinity ward makes good war FPS I guess. I'm not saying it's bad but it's not even close being the new Call of Duty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get a hat in tf2 for pre ordeing this game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meh I expected more from the game tbh

    ReplyDelete