Your Place For -Core

-YOUR PLACE FOR -CORE-
Below you will find posts containing news, information, reviews and many other things about any subgenre of hardcore music you can think of.

Video Of The Week

-Video Of The Week-

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Monsters S/ T

The new release from deathcore band Monsters has just been released through Franki Palmeri's record label False Prophet. If you want my completely honest opinion, it is definitely a little lack- luster. I was pretty excited for this album, but it is kind of forgettable. The first release they made was really good. It was catchy with some good tech parts. I just can't get into the whole I- am- gonna- rap- while- playing- this- breakdown kind of thing. Maybe it will grow on me. Who knows. Give it a try for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment