Your Place For -Core

-YOUR PLACE FOR -CORE-
Below you will find posts containing news, information, reviews and many other things about any subgenre of hardcore music you can think of.

Video Of The Week

-Video Of The Week-

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Getting started...

Today is the day I finally decided to create this blog, something I have been wanting to do for a while now. Hoorah! Now that is out of the way and I can get on to the point. "Clear The Pit" will be my means of writing review for albums and live shows that I have seen recently, or listened to recently. For the most part, the content will be about or involving music that have been stamped with the label -core. Some posts may be about a live show, some may be about an album, who knows? Even some new posts maybe, if they are relevant.

Anyway, the point being is that this will be my place to jot down everything I feel about bands as I see or hear them. I have quite an unhealthy lust for the genre, and is one of the few things I can honestly say I know a lot about. I see shows often. I perform in a band called Dawn Brings Revenge, and intend to take our show on the road. I wish to share my knowledge and opinions with people who may see the music the same way I do.

Okay Chris, enough rambling about yourself here...

ANYWAY
The next post will come fairly soon. As I have yet to keep a consistent schedule for myself, this blog will be updating regularly, but with no set agenda. I have no idea what this next post will be, but you'll know as soon as some crazy idea pops into my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment